0161 224 3044

07768 905 999


Student Council Tax Information

The Landlord does not pay for the Council Tax at your property but if you are all full time students then your property will be classed as exempt and you can register for your exemption at:


You will need to provide proof to the Manchester City Council by way of your Student Council tax exemption forms which you will need to get from the Student Welfare Officer or Student Services department at your University.

The following Government publication provides a detailed explanation of the various council tax exemptions that are available https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/paying-the-right-level-of-council-tax-a-plain-english-guide-to-council-tax

Contact details for the Council tax Unit:

Manchester Council Tax

Telephone # 0161 219 6130


Stockport Council Tax

Telephone # 0161 217 6014